...plant the accounting seeds and watch the pipeline grow...
NABA is hosting its Accounting Career Awareness Programs (ACAP) summer program for the second year in the digital space. ACAP provides high school students who are interested in attending college, open to considering accounting, finance, or business as a college major or interested in undergoing a sample of the college experience.
Space is limited! Applications are due May 30, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
ACAP Program Benefits
The ACAP Program provides more information including;
ACAP Summer Program will be held on July 26th – 29th from 1 pm – 4 pm ET
- College – Help institutions with recruitment, diversification, and community involvement
- Accounting Profession – Informs students about the vast opportunities available in the accounting profession and encourages students to enter the field.
- Business Community – Provides a talented and diverse pool for the workforce.
ACAP Student Benefits
ACAP provides information to students including;
- Attending College Prep classes
- Mentorship with Professionals
- Guidance on navigating to and through college
2021 ACAP Summer Application